Booking Terms and Conditions
The following rules, terms and conditions apply when booking at Seacote, Tarnside, or Seven Acres holiday parks.
- No excessive noise between the hours of 10.00pm and 9.00am.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a lead at all times and must not cause annoyance to other visitors on the park.
- No vehicles may be driven along the park roads at a speed in excess of 10mph.
- All vehicles must be taxed and insured as required by law and drivers must hold a current driver’s license and insurance.
- Large commercial vehicles are not permitted on the park.
- Cycling – Children and young people who cycle without due care are a hazard to both themselves and others, parents must ensure that their children cycle in a responsible manner.
- Please ensure children do not play in the shower and toilet facilities.
- Washing lines and open fires are not permitted.
- Please place rubbish in the bins provided.
- Sorry, but we do not accept bookings from stag or hen parties or non-family groups under the age of 25.
- A no smoking policy applies to all static caravans and buildings.
Booking Conditions for Rental of Static Holiday homes
- Cancellation arrangements: You may cancel your booking at any time but we shall only be liable to refund you the following percentages of the total holiday price, including extras: Cancellation more than 28 days before first day of booking:- 100% minus the deposit will be refunded to you. Cancellation 28 days or less before first day of booking:- 0% will be refunded to you. Cancellation must be notified in writing, to Seacote Park, the date of cancellation is when notification is received by the Park (post date).We do not offer holiday insurance it is your responsibility to organise adequate insurance cover if you require it.
- Deposits: Once a deposit has been paid and a booking confirmed, a contract exists and you will be liable for the whole of the hire charge. A deposit of £50 per week/short break is required which is non-refundable. The cost of the holiday, less the deposit paid, is due 6 weeks before the first day of your holiday. If the balance is not paid by this date Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd may cancel your holiday and you will not get your deposit back. If you book within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday the total cost is payable.
- Your dog is welcome at the park and in certain caravans. Please bring your own blanket or bed for your dog as we cannot permit them to lie upon the bedding or upholstery. Dogs must be kept under control whilst on the park and you must always clean up dog mess.
- Bookings commence at 3pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00am on the day of departure. All arrivals must check in at reception. Any arrivals after 5pm must be pre-arranged by phone with reception, whereby our late arrivals procedure will be explained.
- Bookings are accepted only for the party names and are not transferable.
- The total number of people (including children and babies) may not exceed the maximum number allowed for the particular caravan booked. This will be advised at time of the booking but it is never more than 8.
- Damages: During your stay, if the accommodation is damaged by you or someone in your party, including your visitors, we have the right to recover the cost of this from you, including any extra cleaning costs. Cleaning costs may arise from smoking in the caravan; therefore it is essential that you remember that all of our caravan accommodation is kept strictly non-smoking.
- Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd, nor its servants or agents can accept liability for any death or personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicant or their property during the period they or any of them are at the holiday park, except where it arises from the negligence of the park, its servants or agents.
- Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd may require any persons not observing the park rules or creating a serious nuisance to other guests to leave the park. A refund of any remaining days already paid will be made under such circumstances.
- If there is an Electricity Board supply failure to the park there will be no refunds whatsoever. If the park electricity fails, no refunds or compensation will be given unless the electricity is off for more than 24 hours. There will be no refunds on any frozen food or perishable items under any circumstances.
- Although preventative measures against water pipes freezing in caravans during the winter months have been taken, occasionally due to severe weather we may experience difficulties and you would have to use the main toilet block on the park.
- Complaints: We will do our best to make sure your holiday accommodation is just as you’d expect, but if you do need to make a complaint, the following procedure should be used:
- It is much easier to consider complaints whilst you are on still here; so if there is a problem with your accommodation, please tell the staff at reception immediately and we will put things right for you. If you are still unhappy after our staff have been given adequate chance to remedy things, you can leave on the first day of your holiday and Thomas Milburn (Property) Ltd will give you a full refund. If reception is closed when you arrive, please use the relevant out of hours contact information located within your caravan.
- If you have completed your holiday and still wish to complain you may email [email protected] or write to Seacote Park, St. Bees, Cumbria, CA27 0ET please remember to include as many relevant booking details as possible. We will endeavour to write back to you within 14 days.
Booking Conditions for Camping and Touring
- Touring Caravans/Motor Caravans/Trailer tents must be parked on the designated pitches, one per pitch.
- Tent and touring vehicle pitch hire is from 1.00pm on the day of arrival to 12 noon on the day of departure. Advanced booking is recommended but overnight visitors are welcome subject to availability. All Touring caravan/motorhome pitches are equipped with electric . (240 volts – 10 Amp) and water hook-up (they are not fully serviced) at no extra cost.
- Cancellations/Refunds – Booking fees are to be paid in full at the time of booking. If notice of cancellation is given 14 days before arrival the full fee, less £30 per booking to cover costs will be returned. NO refund will be given on bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival. Alternatively, a change of dates can be arranged, providing the cost is the same as that already booked.
- Tent bookings may not exceed the maximum number of people allowed within the price banding booked for, this includes children/babies. Only one car per pitch.
- Awnings, annexes and pull outs are only allowed on certain pitches. Please specify when booking if you intend to use one. Awnings plus touring vehicle must not exceed the pitch footprint size. Gazebos and unattached tents are not allowed in the space between touring pitches.
- We have some pitches that cater for motor homes up to 25ft or longer but you must notify the office at time of booking.
- Pets: Your dog is welcome on site at no additional charge. Dogs must be kept under strict control at all times and any fouling cleared up. Please let us know when booking if you will be bringing any dogs.
- All arrivals must register at reception before siting caravans/tents etc. Any arrivals after 5pm must be pre-arranged by phone with reception, whereby our late arrivals procedure will be explained.
- Adverse Weather. Due to adverse weather conditions we may have to allocate an alternate pitch to any preferred location requested (i.e. sea view). During the winter months we can experience freezing standpipes to individual hook-ups and if this happens water will be available from the main toilet and shower block.
We cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason or circumstance, which amount to “Force Majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “Force Majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage or any similar event beyond our control. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our controls.